Patent Attorney – Marcus Dalton
Marcus is a registered Australian patent attorney practising primarily in the fields of mechanical patents and registered designs. Marcus has extensive experience managing large international patent and design portfolios for local Australian clients. Marcus is also a registered Australian trademark attorney and has widespread experience in the prosecution and enforcement of trademark registrations.
Marcus’ broad engineering knowledge has helped clients across various industry sectors protect their inventions with robust patent portfolios. Recent renewable energy and sustainability trends have seen Marcus involved in patent portfolios in the renewable energy sector and the materials recycling industry.
Patent Attorney Experience
Marcus has gained particular experience obtaining patent and design protection for inventions in the following fields:
- Renewable energy
- Waste water treatment
- Fluid dynamics
- Mining services
- Engine technology
- Air conditioning
- Medical devices
- Materials processing and recycling
- Orthopaedic engineering
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Master of Industrial Property
- Registered Australian Patent Attorney
- Registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney
- Fellow of the Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys of Australia (IPTA)
- Member of the Asian Patent Attorney Association (APAA)
- Member of the International Trademarks Association (INTA)
- Member of the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
Return to Cotters Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys main page.