Patent Attorney – Nicholas Lakatos
Nicholas is a registered Australian patent attorney practising primarily in the fields of software, ICT, and electrical engineering related inventions. Nicholas has a wealth of experience in the prosecution and enforcement of patent applications in the software, ICT, and electrical engineering fields and has a keen interest in recent developments in patentable subject matter law in Australia. Throughout his career, Nicholas has managed a large number of patent portfolios for local Australian clients as well as large multinational corporations.
Patent Attorney Experience
Nicholas has particular patent attorney experience in the following fields:
- Patent drafting – software and electrical engineering
- Patent prosecution
- Patent portfolio management
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Engineering – BE, Telecommunications Engineering, Honours
- Bachelor of Commerce – BCom, Finance/Econometrics
- Master of Industrial Property Law
- Registered Patent Attorney (Australian & New Zealand)
- Registered Trade Marks Attorney
Return to Cotters Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys main page.