Trade Marks Attorney – Erin Cassidy
Connect with Erin on
Erin is an experienced trade mark attorney with particular strength in Australian and New Zealand trade mark practice, ranging from lodgement and prosecution through to oppositions and contentious matters. Erin also handles the prosecution of overseas trade mark portfolios.
Prior to joining Cotters, Erin was an associate at a top tier international law firm, before which she worked for leading patent and trade mark attorney firms in both Sydney and London. Erin has managed international trade mark portfolios for multi-national corporations. For example, Erin has managed the international trade mark portfolio of a global packaging company that operates in over forty countries, which has its headquarters in Australia.
Trade Marks Attorney Experience
Erin has particular trade marks attorney experience in the following fields:
- Trade mark searching and clearance
- Australian and International trade mark registration
- Trade mark portfolio management
- Trade mark oppositions and non-use actions
- Trade mark dispute resolution
- Due diligence searches
- Trade Mark watches
- Domain name registration
Qualifications and Professional Affiliations
- Admitted as a solicitor (New South Wales)
- Combined Bachelor of Arts/Law – Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice – College of Law, Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice – University of Technology, Sydney
- Registered Australian Trade Marks Attorney
- Member of the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand (IPSANZ)
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
Return to Cotters Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys main page.