Updated 23rd March, 2021
1. What are cookies.
Cookies are small pieces of code on websites that contain information about user behaviour during website visits. The cookies on this site enable basic and essential website behaviour such as submitting contact forms, logging in and out of the website, enabling blog comment activity, keeping sessions active for logged in admin users, and usage behaviour analytics for the monitoring of performance of marketing campaigns.
2. Cookies used on this website.
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
2.1. Google Analytics cookie.
The Google Analytics cookie is used to monitor website performance across multiple marketing channels. For more technical information on how cookies work in Google Analytics please refer to the following documentation from Google.
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites – Google
2.2. Google Ads cookie.
The Google Ads cookie is used to monitor the performance of paid advertising campaigns with Google Ads. For more in depth information on how Google Ads cookies work, please refer to the following guides.
2.3. WordPress cookie.
The WordPress cookie enables basic site management functionality, such as allowing users to log in and out, contributing to content and posting comments. For more information on the WordPress cookie, please refer to the following guide.
Cookies – WordPress
3. How to disable or opt out of using cookies in your browser.
- Disable cookies in your browser. In your browser’s privacy and security settings you can disable cookies in the custom settings.
- Enable a privacy or incognito mode in your browser. Most modern browsers include a privacy or incognito mode that does not leave cookies stored on your device. Please refer to your browser documentation for more accurate information.
- Use a privacy oriented browser. There are an increasing amount of privacy oriented browsers available with cookies being blocked by default and other additional privacy features. Please refer to the relevant browser documentation for more accurate information.
Cotters Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
Level 6, 75 Elizabeth Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9247 8000